Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Mini Sessions!!!

Well, since we now have the studio as an option for portraits, I decided to offer TWO different Mini-Session days! One beach day for those who want a casual California-cool setting, and one studio day for those who want a more traditional and formal feel for their family portraits. 

We're doing these in October this year, so you have plenty of time to get your prints and/or cards ordered and mailed. And luckily for us, the beautiful California climate stays beach-worthy long after Halloween!

Not only am I offering two location options, but I'm also offering two package options for each location! There's one basic package that includes the session, an online proofing gallery, and a cd of all your edited images, and there's also a more deluxe package that includes all that PLUS an 8x10 professional print and 25 CUSTOM DESIGNED holiday cards!

Can't wait for these- they're gonna be GORGEOUS. :)


(Beach location will be announced closer to the Session Date.)





Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Co-Co's Life said...

I can't wait!!! This is going to be good, I wanted to do my nieces and nephew and son for one and my family for another. If it's possible for me to do that. Keep the deals coming and you'll always have a faithful customer in me!! :)

SteFUNie said...

Yay! Yes, you can do that! Each 'family' includes 5 people- they can be related or not related- it's up to you! :)

I am seriously so excited about all your sessions!