Thursday, December 9, 2010

Round and Round.

I had an INCREDIBLE session at Disneyland the other day with one of my besties, Claire, and her family. I'll blog more images from that session later. But for now, I just wanted to share this one.

When I got my first DSLR, I spent a LOT of time shooting at Disneyland. A LOT. It really helped me hone my skills and define my eye. So it holds a special place in my heart, not only because of the memories it holds for me as a child, or the fun I have there with my own children now, but because it helped me find this passion. So it was a special treat to shoot Claire's family there- because she has been so instrumental in allowing me to do this as well. She always lets me experiment and play, and I've learned so much with her support.

Here's a shot of the Mad Hatter's Tea Party ride (aka the Teacups) on a long exposure.

No comments: