Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby Tess


Oh, that's right- I have a blog!!

Sorry folks- it's been B.A.N.A.N.A.S. here at IIP.

Do you know anyone without children who you just KNOW will be an amazing parent?

That's my friend Alyssa.

My high school friend and volleyball team co-member (I believe we were both First Team all League, right Lyss? :)), we lost touch after high school. But she was always one of those girls who I just knew would be a fantastic mom one day. Calm, cool, and collected, nothing phased the girl. Tough as nails, but sweet as pie.

So when I found out she was pregnant, I could not have been happier for her. She's the kind of woman we need having children.

She and her husband Anthony welcomed their little bundle of sweetness, Tess. She's petite, but feisty, and loves to snuggle.

Thanks, Alyssa, for letting me capture this amazing time in your life. Can't wait for her six month session!! (or sooner- I can just move in and photograph her all day :) )



xoxo,
Stephanie




No comments: