Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Double the Love

I've known Lauren since high school.  Well, actually I guess I should say we knew each other in high school.  We lost touch after she graduated (a year before me) and just recently reconnected through Facebook.  She was expecting twins and on bedrest, and let me tell you something.  I could not imagine a better mom.  She is the most patient, kindhearted, sweet person I think I have ever encountered.  And of COURSE she s a teacher.  We need more like her.  Anyway, I was so excited she allowed me to photograph her beautiful babies.  They were born healthy, strong, and around six pounds each! Matthew and Lena are so blessed to have each other (automatic best friends!), such incredible parents, a network of grandmas to help love them, and I am so blessed to have met them.






Creative Commons License

No comments: