Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nolan is One. And lovin it.

Nolan has made numerous appearances here, and will continue to be a star player in my portfolio.  He is an absolute doll, with eyes that sparkle like you wouldn't believe, and a cute little bow of a mouth that begs for kisses from Mama.  Last month, he turned one.  I was so honored to photograph his birthday party, which was one heck of a shindig, complete with DJ, Moonbounce, Taco stand, and more! This kid's got one heck of a party precedent to live up to... Here are some shots of that day, as well as some of his One Year Old session in the studio.  Both days, he had absolutely no interest in the cake.  Go figure! (I, however, had to restrain myself from grabbing the cake with my bare hands both days...)   Enjoy these shots, and when you start craving cake, you can blame me.


More after the break




Creative Commons License

No comments: