Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Santos Boys

First of all, I gotta say- I am so lucky that so many of my friends are having kids at the same time! Second of all, I am doubly blessed that they would want to entrust me with taking photos of their new little families.

Lucinda was part of my main circle of buddies in high school. Even though she was a cheerleader, I loved her. :) After high school, like many of my friends, we lost touch. She grew up, got married, and had a little boy. We found each other again, when she was pregnant with her second, both of us mommies, both of us (sort of) grown. I'm so grateful that she asked me to photograph her ADORABLE little boys. Of course, we stayed in San Pedro, hitting up the old Korean Bell. Stomping grounds, for sure. After our session, I'm pretty sure I spied my first beer can from 1995 back behind the bunkers.

San Pedro is laced with memories for both of us, and it's the only place I could ever legitimately call home. Thank you, Lucinda, for letting me be a part of this, and here's to you and your family making new memories in the neighborhood we shared.







 

No comments: