Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Canvas Sale!

I rarely do promotions, but my lab is having a great sale on canvases right now so I thought I'd pass the love on to you!

Starting right NOW the next three clients (who have already had their session with me) can order a 16x20 Canvas Gallery Wrap at $199! (regular price is $295!)

*This promotion is only good through Friday Dec. 2nd, so hurry!*

This is a fantastic gift option for family members this holiday- or just a great way to deck out your own halls! Ask anyone who has one of these- they are just the best product out there. Frameless, modern, and they come ready to hang. 

To be one of the three lucky clients, just send me an email at stephanie@intuitiveimagesphotography.com and let me know which photo from your set you'd like. First two clients to order and pay will get the deal! Happy Holidays!









No comments: