Friday, November 4, 2011

So Very Thankful.


This year has been incredibly challenging for me, as this business has taken off in ways I couldn't have imagined. I have three small children, and a husband who travels for work, which means my time is limited more than you even know. Trying to run a business, respond to the dozens of emails and inquiries I receive a day, and still give my children the time and attention they deserve has proven to be a balance that I have not yet mastered.

But I will.

I love this job, I love this art, and I am determined to become more efficient to better serve my clients and my family.

To those of you who have stuck with me, and been patient in scheduling and in receiving your products, my heart just fills with love for you. Thank you for your patience, your support, and for letting me into your lives.

As a thank you to you, who have stuck it out and waited patiently, I've decided to do ONE more mini-session day this year! Spots will be on a first come first served basis, and past clients and those who have inquired in the past will be given priority.

There will be only 6 spots available, and this will be my last portrait availability until next year.

The details will be the same as the Fall Minis:

$99 for a 15-20 minute session
2 5x7 professional prints
5 high resolution digital images
with print release

The date will be December 3rd, location to be announced.


To book a spot, please email stephanie@intuitiveimagesphotography.com




No comments: