Monday, April 26, 2010

The B Family

Well, my great friend Cheryl decided she needed some new family photos (who DOESN'T need new family photos?! Kids change every day!) so she booked a session with me.  You'll recognize her youngest, Nolan, from his nine month photoshoot last month.  We met at the circle at Orange, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shoot.  (Apparently, I'm not the only one- two other photographers were hitting some of the same spots we were with their clients, too! That's ok- I can always find new and interesting little enclaves here..)  I love this family so much- not only is Cheryl a phenomenal friend, but her smile just lights up a room, her husband is so cool and genuine, and her boys are so incredibly sweet.  My own experience with my boys has been completely different.  My boys are little cavemen.  Cheryl's boys are little gentlemen.  And, those faces.  So beautiful, so expressive.  I can't get enough.  The session flew by, and I think we got some really stellar images for them.  I love shooting families with young kids- they don't try too hard.  Kids don't know about stagefright or acting a certain way.  You tell them to smile, they do.  You make a joke, they laugh.  And when no one's looking, little boys look at their mommies with pure, unabashed love.  Can't wait to see more of these guys.



 

No comments: