Saturday, April 24, 2010

The L Family

I had the pleasure of meeting the L family at their home in Santa Ana.  Between the new puppy, the three kids, and the hardworking parents, these guys have alot going on.  Mom and Dad have been married for thirteen years. Little Danny's fourth birthday party was the next day, and he was excited to tell me about all the plans he had.  This guy was a charismatic, sweet, and handsome little flirt!  The only time I got a good smile was if I promised him a kiss.  Seriously.  His sisters were just as outgoing, and it made for a great shoot.  I always say that the best photos are the product of a comfortable subject (that's why I love to take photos at home) and these photos speak to that.  They were relaxed, happy, and we got some great moments. 



No comments: