Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ia ora na!!!!

If you don't know me personally, you don't know that I have an extensive background and history with Polynesian dance.  I've danced since I was five, and the roots run deep. A few years ago, I danced for a group that eventually went to Tahiti to compete in the Heiva 2009 (I, of course, wasn't with them, as I had just had another baby!).  The Tahitian group that hosted them was Ahutoru Nui.  Ahutoru Nui is Tahitian.  Real Tahitian.  Next month, they will be making their first trip to the U.S. (complete with a trip to Disneyland!) and while here, they will be performing in a one night only exhibition of Tahitian dance and culture. 

I'll be photographing the event.

I'll also have a booth there, with products and a special deal for attendees only.

If you're anywhere near Anaheim on July 10th, you won't be disappointed if you choose to spend the evening with us.


Buy Tickets HERE.


Creative Commons License

No comments: