Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peas in a pod.

Susan and Mike were supposed to have a great little mini-session on the beach. We talked wardrobe, style, worked out details. And then Southern California decided to have a season. The rainy season. So, the beach was not an option.

We rescheduled, and they chose an amazing little community lake, with beautiful houses on the water, each complete with their own docks and boats. And, for our flexibility and patience, Mother Nature rewarded us with the most amazing weather I could have asked for.

These two have been married for almost five years, but if you had asked me at the end of our session, I would have guessed they were newlyweds. You know how sometimes you see a couple, and you just get it? You see why they fit. Yeah. That's these two. They have never had a professional photo session, not even on their wedding, so they figured it was time. I definitely agreed. :)

Enjoy, Susan and Mike! I hope this is just our first session together. You have some catching up to do in the photo department, and I am most happy to oblige!

                         




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots Steph! I hope they love them :)

Susan P. said...

We do! They are fantastic. Thanks for your lovely blog. I'll show it to Mike. I'm sure he'll love it. We will definitely see you again soon.

Susan P. said...

We do! They are fantastic. Thanks for your lovely blog. I'll show it to Mike. I'm sure he'll love it. We will definitely see you again soon.