Monday, November 1, 2010

And now for something completely different. I mean, awesome.

This month I'm offering something I've never done before. And I'm hoping lots of people take advantage, cause I don't know if I'll do it again! Ha!

Are you ready for it? Ready?

November is.....




A MONTH OF MINIS!!!



That's right- ALL MONTH LONG you can schedule a mini-session. On location (in Orange County) OR in the studio! They're short, they're sweet, and they're HALF THE PRICE!  Mini-Sessions in the month of November will be $125 and will get you 30 minutes of shooting, an online viewing gallery, a cd of your 10 best images, AND a $10 print credit towards any print product, INCLUDING HOLIDAY CARDS!!!!

I honestly don't know how you could pass this up. ;)


Mini Sessions include up to five people, at an approved location of choice, or in the studio, 30 minutes of shooting, a cd of your 10 best images, and a $10 print credit. To receive your photos in time for the holidays, please book your session as early as possible.

to book your session, email stephanie@intuitiveimagesphotography.com





Creative Commons License

No comments: